The Bush Walking Adventure journal is a great way to help your child get the most out of their time in the bush!
This kit is a printable file.
The kit includes:
- bush walking preparation checklist
- 13 copies of the bush walk field report where your child can fill in the details about your walk
- bush walk safety quiz
- local bush walks bucket list
- bush walk scavenger hunt
- Australian animal colouring pictures
- DIY binoculars craft tutorial
- bush landscape drawing page
- bush walk maze
- wildlife spotting log sheet, to keep track of all the native animals you’ve seen on walks
- Bible verses to meditate on during your bush walk
- a word search
- food ideas for your bush walk
- five senses activity sheet
- Australian bird matching card game
You can bind the book with a spiral coil or just staple it.
Your kids will love this fun way to record all their adventures in the bush!